Winters and Yonker is a highly prominent Law Firm located in downtown Tampa that specializes in personal injury cases, and which has enjoyed for many years robust success behind a very comprehensive marketing and ad campaign that presents this firm as “The Aggressive Attorneys.” This has served them very well, and you can’t travel far in Tampa without seeing their ads on billboards, bus stops, and many other outdoor display locations. This law firm is currently reworking its brand identity, although maintaining their ‘Aggressive Attorneys’ angle, and are soon to release a brand new website and identity. Winters and Yonker hired Thompson Studios (soon to become Thompson Brand Images! – Stay tuned!) to produce a series of portraits of the two partners in various modes and settings to align with their new brand.
Challenges: W&Y wanted portraits that said ‘aggressive’ but at the same time took a bit of the edge off of that stance, and presented them as compassionate, inviting and approachable. Due to the demanding schedule of the partners and associates, we only had a half-day session to produce all photos.
Solution: A half-hour scout of their offices gave us a tight game plan that included a series of headshots and portraits of both individuals and partner, with studio and environmental backgrounds as well as a series of ‘action’ shots that showed how the partners work and interact. A spontaneous opportunity to photograph one of the partners with an actual client presented itself, which drove home the concept of ‘compassionate, caring and inviting’ in a real-life image.
Client Comment: “We were unsure of how we were going to get the images we needed given our new brand angle, but Bob came in and completely knocked it out quickly, efficiently, and got the best out of our partners. Very easy to work with and we love the results.” Anthony Raiano, Intake Coordinator, Winters and Yonker
- One + One + One = Final ImageNovember 22, 2017 - 10:36 am
- The Quality of Expression Counts When Photographing Live SpeakersNovember 22, 2017 - 10:00 am
- BeeTee’s Vacation Photos – Leamington, Ontario EditionDecember 20, 2016 - 4:52 pm
- The Joys of Finding the Perfect Pro Bono ClientJanuary 29, 2016 - 1:45 pm
- Marketing Photography Case Study #7 – Raymond James Corporate ShootJanuary 21, 2016 - 8:35 pm
- Marketing Photography Case Study #6 – Air Animal Pet MoversAugust 25, 2015 - 2:54 pm