Here’s an environmental portrait we shot of Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney’s CEO, Jack Barbour, and Fowler White Boggs CEO Rhea Law, whose two firms completed a merger last week. We pre-scouted 3 setups in the lobby spaces of Fowler White, and shot 3 options in under one hour. This was the ‘winning’ selection.
About Bob Thompson
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Bob Thompson contributed a whooping 20 entries.
Entries by Bob Thompson
I have been asked this question most days of my 21 year career, and I’m quite certain I’ve answered this question a thousand different ways, if there are indeed a thousand ways to tell someone that I’m a photographer. After a flurry of marketing and social media training over the last 2 months or so, […]
- One + One + One = Final ImageNovember 22, 2017 - 10:36 am
- The Quality of Expression Counts When Photographing Live SpeakersNovember 22, 2017 - 10:00 am
- BeeTee’s Vacation Photos – Leamington, Ontario EditionDecember 20, 2016 - 4:52 pm
- The Joys of Finding the Perfect Pro Bono ClientJanuary 29, 2016 - 1:45 pm
- Marketing Photography Case Study #7 – Raymond James Corporate ShootJanuary 21, 2016 - 8:35 pm
- Marketing Photography Case Study #6 – Air Animal Pet MoversAugust 25, 2015 - 2:54 pm