About Bob Thompson
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Bob Thompson contributed a whooping 5 entries.
Entries by Bob Thompson
I’m not sure why, but when I see photos of speakers speaking, I often find that little attention is given by both pros and amateurs alike to the quality of the facial expression. Fact is, when people speak, many make some pretty unappealing faces, some worse than others. I myself make some serious ‘ugly face’ […]
In the spirit of my family’s all-time favorite holiday movie (sorry Jimmy Stewart!), Elf!, I’d like to start a new category for my blog, simply BobTee’s Vacation Photos. What does that have to do with Elf!? (punctuation’s tricky when the movie title ends in an !) Because taking vacation photos could quite possible be my […]
Many of us offer pro bono services, but are both parties getting what they need out of the arrangement?
I’ve been doing work for Raymond James, a global financial services company headquartered in St. Petersburg, for well over a dozen years. I’ve produced everything from head shots to annual reports to event work, usually working directly with their Marketing Department. Chris Bennett, Creative Director, and Grace Powers, Senior Account Executive, called me in to […]
- One + One + One = Final ImageNovember 22, 2017 - 10:36 am
- The Quality of Expression Counts When Photographing Live SpeakersNovember 22, 2017 - 10:00 am
- BeeTee’s Vacation Photos – Leamington, Ontario EditionDecember 20, 2016 - 4:52 pm
- The Joys of Finding the Perfect Pro Bono ClientJanuary 29, 2016 - 1:45 pm
- Marketing Photography Case Study #7 – Raymond James Corporate ShootJanuary 21, 2016 - 8:35 pm
- Marketing Photography Case Study #6 – Air Animal Pet MoversAugust 25, 2015 - 2:54 pm