As a photographer who has photographed literally thousands of high school seniors, there is one session that now stands out above the rest – my very own son’s session! Eric, affectionately known as Buddy, is about to graduate in June, so his girlfriend Lindsey, who’s also graduating this year, came over and we had the loveliest of sessions right here on our property. Now, as a Dad of a special needs boy, I’ve met and hung around dozens of kids and adults like this, but never, and I mean never, have I witnessed what Buddy and Lindsey share – a romance that, well, reminds of what romance really is. As for the resulting photos? I welcome any and all adjectives you’d like to share! Enjoy!
http://thompsonbrandimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/5x7-color-8570-copy.jpg 107 150 Bob Thompson http://thompsonbrandimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo.png Bob Thompson2015-01-21 09:26:122016-01-22 15:55:11Buddy and Lindsey - A Very Special Senior Portrait Session
- One + One + One = Final ImageNovember 22, 2017 - 10:36 am
- The Quality of Expression Counts When Photographing Live SpeakersNovember 22, 2017 - 10:00 am
- BeeTee’s Vacation Photos – Leamington, Ontario EditionDecember 20, 2016 - 4:52 pm
- The Joys of Finding the Perfect Pro Bono ClientJanuary 29, 2016 - 1:45 pm
- Marketing Photography Case Study #7 – Raymond James Corporate ShootJanuary 21, 2016 - 8:35 pm
- Marketing Photography Case Study #6 – Air Animal Pet MoversAugust 25, 2015 - 2:54 pm